Thursday, February 28, 2013

Brooke's Book & Spirit Day

....... Brooke loves arts and crafts, along with many other activities but arts, crafts, drawing, creating...that's her thing other than music. The other day she wrote a book and proudly read it to me. I wanted to cry. It was the sweetest thing ever. I took it and tucked it away with her first grade work that I keep and will turn into a binder at the end of the school year as a keepsake. Here are a few of my favorite pages. I love my sweet girl so much. Also I had to stick in this cute collage of her dressed wacky for Spirit Day! So fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love these spirit days!! So. much. fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is adorable. She's so sweet. Love her fun hair, stockings and shoelaces for spirit day! She's a fun girl!

    ReplyDelete