Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Brooke!

My baby turns 7 tomorrow. 7. I'm doing this post tonight since I know I'll be running around like crazy tomorrow doing my best to make her birthday special. I can't believe she's already 7. As I was browsing photos on my computer to put together the photo collage above my breath was taken away for a minute. I had a lump in my throat and I couldn't hold back my tears. I miss my baby girl. It honestly feels like those photos were just taken yesterday. She can't already be turning 7, but she is. My darling Brooke you are and will always be my sweet baby girl. You make me so proud every single day. Your smile lights up any room. You are so loving and kind and caring and you always try your best. I love listening to you sing in your room and make up songs, I love how you write me letters and notes with beautiful pictures and you leave them in different areas around the house so I'd find them when you are at school. You bring such joy into my life. Often times throughout the day when you are at school and I'm out running errands with Brody he says to me "Mom, I wish Brooke was here with us." I think the same thing too. How blessed I am to be your mother, how blessed I am to have a daughter. I love you so much. Happy 7th birthday my sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy how time flies, huh!? I'm still wondering how I missed the part where I somehow became an "adult". Cute collage. What program did you use to make the collage?

    ReplyDelete