Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Craft Fun!!

Last Saturday I went to a craft night that was hosted by a friend of a friend in my ward. It was SO much fun, like beyond fun. I still can't stop staring at the plaques I made and I can't believe I made them. Ha ha. The Keep Calm plaque is double sided so you just flip it after Valentine's Day how smart is that!?. I wished I would have signed up for more crafts, everything there was so cute and creative. I really enjoy doing crafts and it is something that I have been meaning to do a lot more of this year. I'm great at pinning recipes on pinterest and trying them out and incorporating them into my meal planning for the week but most of the crafts or craft ideas I pin I never get around to doing them. I need to be better about that. Plus getting creative just puts me in a much better mood. My dad built me a GORGEOUS mantle and I need to fill it up with cute things...preferably homemade for holidays and stuff. Bryan if you are reading this please buy me a silhouette cameo...I need to get my craft on.

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute and they fit your style. They will look so cute in your home. I especially like the abc's with i <3 u !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS so smart to make them double sided! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete