Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Updates

...............I can't believe today is the last day of February! I still need to upload Brooke's birthday pictures. Here are some of my instagram photos from this month. Brooke started softball and LOVES it. She also had a fun Valentine's Day class party and I made "heart" meatloaf for dinner on Valentine's Day. My sweet neighbor shared with me an AMAZING chocolate chip cookie recipe. They look huge because they are huge and thick! If you are interested in the recipe there is a video how-to on you-tube ( I have no idea if I spelled that right), just type in Minnie's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies....that's right Disneyland chocolate chip cookies!!! I bought our sweet beagle Ruby a fancy new bed. I bought it at Costco, it was such a great deal! I love Costco. We had a pretty cold winter storm which brought snow in the mountains close to our home. The view was beautiful and it reminded me of SCV. I bought myself a fun decorative owl I couldn't resist at Anthropologie, (that store is dangerous to have so close by) and I threw in a cute photo of my sweet boy.

1 comment: