Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Vacation in CA: The Beach!

No vacation to CA is complete without the beach...our favorite beach which is Zuma Beach in Malibu. This is our beach. We've gone ever since Brooke was a baby. This beach is sentimental to me. In High School my small group of friends would always have activities at Zuma. Also, my best friend was married at this beach (I was in her wedding and had recently found out a few days before her wedding that I was having a girl). Some things and places are sentimental to me and this beach just happens to be one of them. We always, always, ALWAYS see dolphins and this trip did not disappoint. It was a perfect day and the kids were in heaven playing in the sand and water. It was so cute watching Brooke collect seashells with her bright pink sand bucket.

1 comment:

  1. I love the 2nd picture! The colors are really cool in that one: the ocean, Brooke's pink suit. Nice!

    ReplyDelete