Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Vacation in CA: Misc. Fun #1

Summer Vacation: Misc. Fun #1 starts with some fun things we did while Bryan was with us for a week of fun. We were able to spend the day at Castaic Lake with Bryan's parents. Best part of the day was when I had asked Bryan to grab something from my purse. He handed over his fishing pole (he had been fishing bright and early with his dad and both had fished unsucessfully all day) not 3 seconds later while holding the pole with one hand I catch the only fish for the day. HA! I thought it was awesome, Bryan not so much. He despises the fact that I'm the "fish whisperer" of our family. We also took the kids to see Monsters University. The photo above showcases my children's personalities perfectly. The 4th of July was super fun too! The kids were wiped out and enjoyed the fireworks show at the Valencia Town Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment