Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Vacation in CA.....

It's 1:15 am and after gathering our things around my parents house and packing everything up I thought it was a good time to blog about all the fun we've had here this month. I wish I took more photos with friends we were able to visit with, the fun dates Bryan and I had while he was here for a short time, and I'm determined to get a photo of my mom with the kids before I leave tomorrow and add it to this post. The time spent here always flies on by. The entire trip I kept reminding myself to soak it in, every minute. I'm going to miss my parents so incredibly much. They are the most loving Oma and Opa to Brooke and Brody. It was so great to spend time with them. My mom is so amazing. She babysat the kids for me several times so that I was able to catch up with dear friends, spend time with my dad and sister and when I just plain needed a break! I had the most incredible vacation and I know the kids did too. Mom and Dad thank you so very much for everything. I love you both so much!! I can't thank you enough for allowing the kids and I stay with you for a bit and make such wonderful fun summer vacation memories that they will remember and continue to talk about throughout the year. I know I'll cherish these memories forever. Enjoy the pictures and many posts below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment