Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Vacation in CA: Misc. Fun #2

Our Summer Vacation: Misc. Fun #2 continues with lots of time spent painting our nails, our annual back to school haircuts with Oma and my sweet Dad teaching me how to make a pallet for a craft project I pinned on pinterest awhile back. He also taught me how to use a router saw, a regular saw machine and tips on how to make other projects I have pinned on pinterest. My dad is the greatest and I love him SO much! I appreciate all the time he spent with me and teaching me how to become a better wood crafter. I hope that someday I can be as handy as he is when it comes to creating things for around the house. I definitly cherished the time spent with him these last few weeks. Also pictured above is a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I had just walked home from the pool with the kids and there was a knock at the door. Bryan had sent me flowers with a sweet message. It made my day and I felt so loved!! Who dosen't love having flowers delivered?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment