Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brooke's 6th Birthday!!!!












My sweet Brooke Claire turned 6 on February 7th. It was a whirlwind of a day. I spent the morning making sugar cookies for her class,her cake, and wrapping her presents and taking care of my grumpy 2 year old. Bryan helped me decorate the night before and brought her a special treat for lunch and had a special daddy-daughter lunch date at school with her friends. I took her cookies to her class at 2pm and stayed to volunteer. We came home and Bryan bought pizza from Costco and then we started the birthday festivities! It was a crazy day, but a fun one and I know Brooke felt so special. she loved her new Barbie and Barbie board game, Polly Pocket stuff and her new Ariel nightgown. The day was wonderful and I can't believe I'm a mother of a 6 year old!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment