Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brooke's Birthday Party






Weeks ago on the 4th my sweet Brooke had her 6th Birthday Party! It was so much fun! We had it over at BounceU and almost her entire Kindergarten class came as well as lots of friends from church. It was great and my mom and dad as well as Bryan's parents came all the way from California to help us celebrate. It was fantastic! I took tons of pictures but I'm only posting these few out of respect of every one's privacy that attended her birthday party.
I made her cute pink gumball cupcakes. I really wanted to do something fancy but since I had guests staying with me and the fact that I had to make 30 cupcakes I played it safe with these cuties. I'm so grateful to those who came to help us celebrate and make my sweet girl feel special. We are set on Barbies, dress-ups, lip gloss, Littlest Pet Shop, Lego's for years! Literally!

1 comment:

  1. Is Bounce U similar to the "Fun Factory?" Ask Bryan if you're not sure what I'm referring to. -Kev

    ReplyDelete