Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Has Been Tough.....

This month, though the first few days were amazing and spent with family and friends,the rest of it has been tough. The day after Brooke's real birthday she came down with that terrible stomach flu that was going around. My poor princess was so sick. Thankfully, by the grace of God, no one else in our family caught that awful bug. Then about a week later I started to feel a little under the weather and blamed it on allergies and stress. My face started to hurt but I didn't really pay any attention to it...its allergies right? Who knows. The last few weeks up until now have been a blur to me. Now that I'm finally feeling semi normal, I'm starting to re-claim my house and my daily tasks and I'm enjoying them again instead of suffering through them. Below are the fun things we've done this month. I'm so happy to be feeling better and normal again! Bryan and I started a project on our kitchen cabinets and I'm hoping we finish it up tonight. I'll share pictures of that soon. Enjoy the marathon of posts below!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. We are glad you all are feeling better! Getting sick is the worst. It is really easy to constantly get medium low sick in China due to the poor air quality, but those big ones like the stomach flu are the worst! From Kev and Min

    ReplyDelete