Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brooke's Primary Talk


On Sunday my sweet Brooke gave her third talk in Primary. She loves being the center of attention and spoke so well and I was so proud of her! Bryan helped her write her talk since I had to teach my Mia Maids that Sunday and needed to focus on preparing my lesson for them. Here is a copy of her talk.

When We Choose The Right We Are Blessed
We are told to love our neighbors. At school I try to be good by helping other people, saying only nice things and sharing. When I'm nice to friends at school they're nice back.
Heavenly Father wants us to take good care of our bodies. I brush my teeth every morning and night and eat healthy food. I had no cavities at my last dental check-up.
We need to pray always. I say my prayers and ask Heavenly Father that I can have happy dreams. And I have happy dreams now.
I know that when I choose the right, Heavenly Father is happy. I enjoy going to church, praying with my family and sharing with my little brother. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment