Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Brooke and her Fedora

Last Saturday, after Brooke's softball game, I ran a few errands. Brody was home with Bryan napping and Brooke wanted to tag along. So we finished my errands and stopped at the mall to buy some hand soap at the Bath and Body Works store. They had a few outdoor vendors and something immediately caught my sweet girl's eye. She tried on this hat or as it's called a fedora, and did not want to take it off. She looked so darn cute that I could not resist so I bought her the hat. She wore it all weekend and now everyday after school she runs upstairs and puts it on. She's such a doll, I totally want one now. I don't think I could wear it as well as she does. We topped off our errands with a treat at Bahama Bucks. It was a great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I have a little fedora hat I meant to give to Brody when we were down for Christmas. Hopefully he won't have outgrown it by the time we can get it to him! :-)

    ReplyDelete