Friday, April 5, 2013

Football

We're not a big football fan house. I think the only time we ever watch football is when the Superbowl is on and even then we're not really in to it. A few weeks ago I got an inquiry to make custom blocks that said BAMA with an elephant. I spent a few days trying to figure out what this lady was using them for. Then after confirming her order she specified that it was for her favorite football team. Totally made more sense after that. I finished her blocks and soon after received another order for yet another football team...now I have 2 more orders pending. It's so funny, while I enjoy crafting and the extra cash deep down I wish it was inquiries for things other than football. Anyways now that those are finished I'm back to working on my non sports related things. I feel like my house is so bare with all my Easter decor down. I'm hoping this weekend I can work on crafting some cute springy stuff. This morning I went to Lowes with Brody. He doesn't care for the giant saw they use to cut wood. I totally do though and I'm grateful they offer services like that there.

1 comment: