Friday, April 12, 2013

Projects, Projects and More Projects.

Last week I was pretty sick. I had food poisoning from a pretty popular place out here in Arizona. It had been a very long time since I was that sick. It took me awhile to recover and to be able to eat food again other than toast. Before I got sick I had a few projects going. I'm finally getting around to finishing a few. I pinned a super cute chalkboard a few months ago on pinterest and I made my own little version of it for Brooke's room. I love it and what a sweet idea to write something new everyday on it for her to read. I also made some blocks for my entertainment center. I made the same set for my mom weeks ago and loved them so much that I decided that I needed a set too. I have about 3-4 more projects going on right now and I think once these are done I need to re-evaluate how I go about starting a new project...like how about finishing one before I start the next otherwise I end up like where I'am right now with 4 different projects semi completed. It's a busy few weeks for us with softball starting to wind down and Brooke's EVMCO concerts next week. I'm so excited for it. There's no better feeling than watching your child perform in a beautiful concert hall. I'm so very proud of her and her many accomplishments from softball to choir. Lately I've been reminded of just how fast she and Brody are growing up and that NOW is the time to soak in and cherish these precious moments with them because before I know it she'll be all grown up and those softball games and choir concerts will just be a distant memory of my darlings when they were children. Time needs to slow down, and I need to start working on finishing those projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment