Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Albee Family Rules

Months ago I was browsing through pinterest and saw something similar to this. The wording was a bit different but very cute. It had me thinking, I'd love something like that in my living room. So I searched and searched and stumbled upon this on Esty.
I. Had. To. Have. It.
It was pricey...so I had to wait. Brody's room is in transition and I finally bought his dresser to complete his bedroom set. I had his changing table/dresser combo to sell since we no longer have the need for it and lucky for me someone snatched it up very quickly on craiglist. This gave me the extra funds for this piece. I'm so very excited! I was able to work with the seller and change all of the fonts so it will match the decor better in my living room. I have to wait over a month and 1/2 for it to get here since it's being custom made and the seller is entering her busy season with the holidays fast approaching.
I need to put the brakes on Pinterest. I'm so addicted. It has its pros and cons. I'm getting in touch with my DIY side but the recipes and treats are tempting me far too much and I don't want to pack on the 50 plus pounds I've shed in the last 15 months. If you have not joined pinterest yet, check it out! It's super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment