Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Pumpkin Cookies



A few days ago we made Pumpkin sugar cookies. Yum!! We had so much fun and Brooke really enjoyed decorating the cookies. It was so nice to sit around the table and nibble on some goodies and get creative with our faces. Brody is obsessed with candy corn and asks for it every single minute of the day, during our little activity that is all he wanted. All this week I found my little stinker sneaking candy corn out of my pumpkin candy dish, I guess I underestimated how far he can stretch his arms on my island to reach his beloved candy corns. Tonight we go searching for our pumpkins!
Next post the picture quality will be better, took these on my phone because I was too lazy to run up the stairs and search for our camera...terrible I know! I was so tired that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment