Monday, October 17, 2011

Lombardi Ranch 2011...plus more













Last week was fall break. Yay! No school! Bryan and I packed the kids up and headed out to CA to attend Bryan's grandpa's funeral and have some fun. The "fun" was short lived. On Monday, after our visit to the best Pumpkin Patch ever ( I have photos of Brooke since birth as well as Brody at Lombardi's) my sweet little girl was not feeling so great. I figured it was a bug, no big deal, a few days of rest would do the trick. By Thursday she was no where near better..she was kind of worse than Monday. I took her to the doctor and after a chest x-ray the doctor determined my Brooke had pneumonia.
After strong antibiotics and more rest she's doing so much better. Last week was hard but I kept reminding myself that it could have been far worse. We are happy to be home now. We were not even home a full 24 hours and we were BOOED. I seriously love my neighbors so much! Small things like that seriously made unpacking today easier. Tonight we decorate the front of the house for Halloween!Enjoy the pictures above from our favorite pumpkin patch Lombardi Ranch!

1 comment:

  1. You ae lucky, there is no one at Lomardis! Missed you this time. Hopefully next time we can get together.

    ReplyDelete