Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ward Trunk or Treat!!!













Amazing. That is the word I would describe our ward Trunk or Treat. Tonight was so much fun. I had heard from some friends at Church about how awesome our ward trunk or treat was so as it got closer and closer the more excited I was. There were tons of bounce houses and slides, pony rides, a swing carnival ride, a train ride, a mechanical bull, rock climbing wall, face painting, unlimited snow cones and cotton candy that seriously never ran out. Hot dogs, chips, chili, mud pudding, cookies, doughnuts on a string, and more. Brooke summed it up the best..."Mom this is like the best party ever!"
We had such an amazing night and I'm so grateful to live in such a fantastic ward full of the most giving, loving and most friendly people I've ever met. Enjoy the pictures, my camera died not even 30 minutes into the fun and I was so so so bummed. At least I was able to capture some of the fun! I should mention that Brody was being a stinker and did not want to ride the ponies, swing ride or eat any cotton candy hence there are no pictures of him having fun at the party but i was able to snap up some pictures of my sweet little werewolf and my leopard kitty before the party. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That does loom awesome and like so much fun! Brook and Brody look too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable costumes & what an amazing ward party!!!

    ReplyDelete