Sunday, October 2, 2011

What Brody Has Been Up To...


Brody has been nothing but your typical 2 year old boy....when he is not jumping off of our couch onto a pile of pillows, hiding in our pantry trying to sneak snacks, or pulling his big sister's hair he LOVES to pretend to drive. The other day I was scrambling to get things done when I walked into the living room to see my clean laundry that was about to make it's way up the stairs scattered everywhere...while a sweet little boy was sitting inside the basket pretending to drive making all sorts of driving noises too. He never saw me but luckily my phone was sitting handy and I was able to snap a picture of it. It was definitely one of those moments that will stay etched into my mind forever and in case you are wondering yes sappy, sensitive me shed a tear or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment