Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Big Thank You To All My Cousins, Aunts & Uncles






As soon as we pulled up to my parents house my two little ones jumped out of the van and were ready to be spoiled and spoiled they were. I was so sad not to be there and thank and hug all of my cousins and aunts and uncles but this post is for you! A huge thank you hug and kiss from my two little ones to you. I tried my very best to get pictures of the kids with each of their gifts but not all of them came out clearly. Thank you Helena, Peter & Family for the jewelry making kit and Little People Book, Thank you Corina, Vincent, Wesley & Phillip for the gift cards to Toys-r-us, Thank you Shannon, Alex, Todd & Walter for the puzzles and Lite Bright, Thank you Ethan, Mindy & Douglas for the Minnie & Mickey Pj's and movie tickets, Thank you Billy & Lisa for the princess camera and Thomas the Train Pillow Pet, Thank you Gavin for the Disney Princess set and Toy Story flashlight, Thank you Matt and Patty for the Mega Block truck set and Disney princess pink coloring kit, Thank you Auntie Binh, Aunt Yin-Yin & Alfred for the red envelopes.
Big Kisses and hugs to all of you and we hope we get to see you all soon!!!
Love,
Andrea, Bryan, Brooke & Brody

No comments:

Post a Comment