Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011










Santa Claus found us!!! So my pictures are terrible. I was half asleep and forgot to take pictures of the tree with all the presents under it before the kids came running down the stairs. So sad! Not to mention the camera I was using was set to some weird setting to my images are not clear or have a gold tint. Oh well, we sure had fun though! I made Cinnamon French Toast Bake for breakfast and my very first little turkey for dinner.
Bryan surprised me with a new vacuum! Yay! I have been wanting/needing one for years so I was very excited to see him pull it out of the closet with a big ol' grin on his face. I felt bad because we agreed on no presents for ourselves this year since we have made so many purchases for our house but it was a nice surprise! I snuck in a new wallet and some socks for him under the tree too so we kinda both broke our agreement. Brooke was so excited that Santa brought her a stroller/pram, Gotz baby doll, Disney microphone sing along boom box thing,a jewelry box,Hello Kitty lego house and a cradle with bedding for her doll. she was so happy and could not wait to talk her new baby for a stroll in her new pram.
Santa didn't forget Brody either, he was beyond thrilled about his Lightening MaQueen car (I have no idea if I spelled that right), Chuggington laptop, Tonka fire truck, little handworker workhouse with tools, and a little Tonka stunt car toy set-up.
We were able to enjoy the day together, spend dessert with some amazing friends and their sweet family and prep the house for our trip the next day to see our families. It was a perfect day.

1 comment: